This is cumbersome when you are stuck on the Windows 7 logon screen to forget the administrator password. In this case, if the password reset disk is your first, no reset disk appears to be a potential hassle. Don’t worry now. You can still find a way to log on to your system, even if you forget that the Windows 7 Administrator password does not reset the disk. I’m not going to let you reinstall your system or factory reset your computer. I want to show you how to retrieve/reset the windows 7 home premium sp1 key password without losing any data if the disk is not reset. There are 3 different ways to choose.
Serial number Windows 7 first basic and beginner BIT/64 bit update windows 7 home premium sp1 key first basic and Starter product key 100% work serial number BIT/64 bit. Windows 7 is the last version of the start menu used by Windows Vista Licensekeysale.com to replace previous versions of Windows. windows 7 home premium sp1 key http://www.licensekeysale.com/windows-7-home-premium-sp1-p-68.html was released to the computer manufacturer on July 22, 2009 and was released to the public on October 22, 2009 less than three years after its predecessor, Windows Vista, was released.
- windows 7 professional 64 bit product key: F1USF-87HK5-1P488-PRRO8-67R8W
- buy windows 7 activation key: HNXKY-3FUC0-LOFM6-NRUUT-VQ128
- valid windows 7 product key: 9NUTQ-NQO65-16RXI-AC49K-NCG28
- buy windows 7 key online: LGCAP-9I4FD-LVF4Z-M06Z2-DTN5T
- windows 7 activation crack: 83VVX-ZU5E8-4RJR2-R060Y-1T5MQ
- windows 7 enterprise activation key: M5CW2-X415J-UA9CU-8SESK-0AAQL
- purchase windows 7 ultimate product key: M1AYN-5XVAF-TVXVZ-ME1KL-IFSZG
- Windows Vista Business: ELR8I-I47UY-6VKWO-J1088-G1RKB
- buy windows 7 product key cheap: 55NY4-PR17J-DMEAD-KH2UZ-6OLY4
- windows 7 ultimate activation key: Q7UO4-VGWCW-VERV1-0MMBQ-XGHLL
- windows 7 professional activation key: V7KCJ-8TT6U-RD5BF-BV70I-9D72M
- windows 7 pro product key crack: 13ZKU-CYJYI-4LCRV-6I4XN-K0IIX
- windows 7 professional product key: 935KM-XDE41-BI02Q-VSJ8D-Q6SRL
- Windows Server 2008 Standard: 291ZZ-Y6EZZ-D03MR-F35XJ-L26YJ
- windows 7 home premium activation key: 2OVEM-OY1ES-G87JM-VHBOZ-C01A5
- cheap windows 7 upgrade: 9ZKEG-DBN6M-W5HUM-5YIXY-LJ4BF
- windows 7 activation key purchase: AM78W-87HLV-ASMN8-TPE03-C4WGG
- Windows Small Business Server 2011 Essentials: MEC0F-2E1RN-32GYF-JOQ9Y-VPVYS
- windows 7 enterprise activation key: C922U-HZQOZ-05GY9-E6MV0-GYZKP
Way 1: Retrieve Windows 7 forgotten admin password by Password hint.
Way 2: Reset Windows 7 forgotten administrator password with installation CD.
Way 3: Remove forgotten admin password with Windows 7 Password Refixer.
Way 1: Retrieve administrator password by Password Hint
If you create a password hint when you set a password for an administrator account, you can consider it beforehand. Now, when you log on to Windows 7 o’clock with the wrong password, it displays a message that says Username or password is incorrect . Click OK to close the message. The password prompt and reset password link will then appear under the Password box. Resetting the password link does not work for you because you do not have a reset disk. A password prompt will alert you to your administrator password.
Way 2: Reset Windows 7 forgotten admin password with installation CD
If you have an available Windows 7 installation CD/DVD, use this CD/DVD to reset your Windows 7 forgotten administrator password.
Step 1: Boot your locked Windows 7 computer from installation CD.
1. Insert the installation CD into your locked computer.
2. Start/restart the computer and access its BIOS setup to set your computer to boot from the CD.
Step 2: Get to Command Prompt.
1. Now your computer boots up from the installation CD and displays the Install Windows window. Click on Next.
2. Select Repair your computer.
3. Your Windows 7 will be listed on the System Recovery Options dialog. Click Next.
4. Select Command Prompt.
Step 3: Run commands.
1. Type copy c:\windows\system32\sethc.exe c:\ and then hit Enter. It will display 1 files(s) copied.
Tips: If it asks if you will overwrite the file, just type Yes and press Enter to contiune.
2. Type copy /y c:\windows\system32\cmd.exe c:\windows\system32\sethc.exe and then hit Enter. It displays 1 file(s) copied again.
3. Then you can type exit and hit Enter to close the Command Prompt dialog.
4. Take out the installation CD and reboot your computer.
Step 4: Reset Windows 7 administrator password.
1. Now your Windows 7 will start normally. When you come to the log-on screen, press Shift key 5 times to bring out the sethc.exe window.
2. Type net user and then hit Enter. It displays “The command completed successfully.” which means you have successfully reset your password.
1. If you are not sure your username, just type net user and hit Enter. It will display all user accounts on your Windows 7.
2. After password reset, do not forget to put the original sethc.exe file back. Just reboot your computer from the installation CD again and follow the first three steps above to open Command Prompt. Then run the command: copy /y c:\sethc.exe c:\windows\system32\sethc.exe.
Way 3: Remove forgotten admin password with Windows 7 Password Refixe
If you forgot your Windows 7 administrator password having no reset disk or installation disk, now use Windows 7 Password Refixer to quickly remove password.
Step 1: Prepare another accessible computer.
For you can’t access to your password forgotten Windows 7, you will need to create a bootable usb disk with the help of another accessible computer. Then use the bootable usb to reset your admin password.
Step 2: Make a bootable USB.
1. Download and install Windows 7 Password Refixer on that accessible computer.
2. Insert a USB flash drive into that accessible computer.
3. Run Windows 7 Password Refixer. Click on USB device.
4. Note the usb drive letter. Click on Begin burning.
5. Click Yes to agree to format the USB drive. When Burning Successfully you have got a bootable USB disk.
Step 3: Boot locked Windows 7 computer from the USB.
1. Insert the USB flash drive into your locked compute.
2. Start/restart the computer. Instantly press BIOS key (F2/DEL) to enter its BIOS Setup Utility and set your computer to boot from the USB.
Step 4: Remove Administrator password.
After the password reset is complete, click Reboot and remove the USB flash drive. Your Windows 7 will then start normally, and you can log on with an administrator account without a password. So don’t panic when you forget that the windows 7 home premium sp1 key http://www.licensekeysale.com/windows-7-home-premium-sp1-p-68.html password does not have a reset disk that you created earlier.
Either of these methods can effectively help you unlock the system without losing any data. After you revisit the Win7 system, it is strongly recommended that you create a password reset disk in case you forget your password again.
Windows 7 Home Premium SP1 Key Article Link:https://www.isumsoft.com/windows-7/windows-7-forgot-admin-password-no-reset-disk.html